Ultimate Chiptuine Drums & Presets Sample Pack (UCS)

ARC Open License, CC BY-SA 2020

‍‍‍ 

Sound Design: @Jetdarc [Remix Comp]

Software: Audiotool, FL Studio (VSTs: 38911 Bytes, Pooboy)

Notes: Welcome to the ultimate plethora of chiptune sounds! A good 95% of these samples were created inside of audiotool, and the other 5% were created in Fl Studio using chiptune VSTs.

There are also multiple presets here that emulate the sounds of classic chiptune and 8-bit music you'd hear from the Nes, Gameboy, Famicom, etc.

‍‍‍ 

#Relay

Create an account or Login to write a comment.

  • User Avatar

    KHIONE

    3 weeks ago

    mega jetdarcman: ▽ Momo's revenge ▽ 桃

  • User Avatar

    almate

    2 weeks ago

    Stealing this

  • User Avatar

    KHIONE

    3 weeks ago

    sounds like megaman game

  • User Avatar

    youdontknowme

    4 weeks ago

    mmm tasty

  • User Avatar

    Leinholz

    4 weeks ago

    Wow, this must have taken for ages to make. Thanks!

  • User Avatar

    Infyuthsion

    4 weeks ago

    Yeah, these are really good quality. Good variation, and super-nice that you made them in AT. Good job man.

  • User Avatar

    ▽Momo▽桃.

    4 weeks ago

    o m f g

00:00
06:03