Chords created with the free Massive demo.
Everything else done in Audiotool.
In one day, I had to:
* Figure out how to use Massive
* Create a synth in under a half hour (the demo only goes 30 minutes at a time then you lose your progress)
* Figure out how to export the sound into Ableton Live (Lite)
* Then export it into Audiotool
* Then find good oneshots in AT
* Then create bass in AT
* Then arrange everything in AT
It took me 6-7 hours. The rest is done on the days after.
Oh, the joy of VST demos. So much inspiration.