The Chorus effect pedal is a modulation effect and is similar Flanger and Phaser effect pedals. The Chorus works by adding a delayed signal to the original signal. The chorus can be used to give the effect of multiple signals all playing the same sound, for example to make one voice sound like a choir of voices or to make underwater effects.
- delay - Allows control of the Flanger's short delay.
- feedback* - How much of the processed signal is feed back into the effect.
- speed - Adjusts the speed of the Chorus effect
- depth - Adjusts the depth of the effect.
- spread - Adjusts the perceived width of the of effect.