By signing in you accept our Terms & Conditions
We are hiring!
Join our team and build the future of music production on the web! Audiotool is an award-winning, cloud-based digital audio workstation (DAW) that runs right in your browser. The free cross-platform DAW has all of the tools from entry-level to professional music producers, unleashing their creative potential. Our comprehensive platform gives music creators limitless opportunities to create and collaborate in real time with the Audiotool community. Connecting musicians, artists, producers, students and fans worldwide - Audiotool helps our community grow, develop and refine their music production skills with immediate feedback from fellow users. Our outstanding collaboration features enable artists around the globe to connect and produce music together in realtime.
For our new product, we’re looking for passionate and talented people ready to join us on our challenging journey. As you may already know, browsers aren’t specifically designed to run DAWs on them, so expect some tough nuts to crack. We've been pushing the envelope of what's possible with music production in the browser for quite some years and are now taking advantage of what technological developments enable music production on a whole new level.
We are always interested in passionate people with skills that match our challenges, so if you don’t see a job post that matches your profile, email us your CV so we can let you know if there’s a fit. We are looking for people who challenge our decisions and like contributing on all levels. We cover a wide spectrum of software engineering topics: From low-level optimization up to the software architecture layer - Audiotool has it all!
What you can expect
- extraordinary and challenging project in the field of audio DSP and music production
- small, dedicated, mostly technical team
- open, friendly culture focussed on doing excellent work opportunity to participate in project planning and
- conceptional work and ability to influence the product
- a wide field of challenges to work on
- participate in the decision making process
- an environment where your ideas are valued and discussed openly
- permanent process optimization of working methods and workflows
- flexible working hours (we care about output not hours)
- self-determined and independent work with a high degree of responsibility
- opportunity to learn new things by working on other parts of the audiotool cosmos
- remote-first culture
While we don’t have any job openings at the moment, please check back or follow us on LinkedIn to find out when we are hiring for specific roles again.
We are always looking for great talent to join our team. Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org