AUDIOTOOL collects the following data: Personal identification information (user name, email address). We use information about how users use our website and services.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Submit information to collect prizes you won in a competition on www.audiotool.com
AUDIOTOOL complies with the applicable data protection laws and regulations. We will use users' personal data only for the purposes of the provision, use and invoicing of our services, unless there are legal grounds for making additional use of this data or user gives his/her express permission to make such additional use of his/her data.
We will use your email to send you notification emails to send you updates on activities in the AUDIOTOOL community and newsletters about AUDIOTOOL related subjects and other products and services we think you might like. When AUDIOTOOL processes orders, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
AUDIOTOOL securely stores your data at
- Hetzner Online GmbH
- Industriestraße 25
- 91710 Gunzenhausen
The company is certified in accordance with DIN ISO/IEC 27001. Further information about data security can be found here: https://www.hetzner.com/unternehmen/zertifizierung.
AUDIOTOOL will only store users' personal data for as long as is permitted by law. AUDIOTOOL will delete users' personal data, with the exception of users' name and - if provided for payment purposes – users' bank details, no later than six months after the agreement is terminated. The reason to retain a record of users' name and bank details for a longer period is to prevent unauthorised persons from using users' details to register with AUDIOTOOL.
AUDIOTOOL would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access
You have the right to request AUDIOTOOL for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification
You have the right to request that AUDIOTOOL correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AUDIOTOOL to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure
You have the right to request that AUDIOTOOL erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing
You have the right to request that AUDIOTOOL restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing
You have the right to object to AUDIOTOOL's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability
You have the right to request that AUDIOTOOL transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For more information about cookies, visit https://www.cookiesandyou.com.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – AUDIOTOOL uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – AUDIOTOOL uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. AUDIOTOOL sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Analytics - we use Google Analytics to identify how you use our website and services and to monitor the traffic on our website.
Use of Google Analytics:
This website uses Google Analytics, a web
analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text
files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information
generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in
the USA and stored there. In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however,
your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or
in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
The information obtained via cookies and web beacons, your IP address and the delivery of advertising formats are transmitted to a Google server located in the USA and stored there. Google may pass on this collected information to third parties if this is required by law or if Google instructs third parties to process the data. However, Google will merge your IP address with the other stored data. You can see how Google uses data from websites or apps on or in which their services are used here.
Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd, Gordon House, Barrow
Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
User conditions: https://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html,
as well as the data protection declaration: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com