Get ready for a new episode of Edition Audiotool. This time with @Hangoo . Thanks very much for the work you put in. If you are interested in the interview just visit our Facebook: (link is only visible to registered users)
1. Conveyor by @opaqity
"Sweet as pie, when getting up or chilling out."
2. I`d like to sing opera (2015) by S @Sandburgen
"Clearly ambiguous, comtemplative, freeing."
3. Dèmolite le Système à Grands Coups de Kicks by @Inteksiké
"Free Tec for free people, a must on my list."
4. Aphelion ( Mikke and The Seahorse ) by @The Seahorse
"With this track there goes a free ticked for a calm journey through the universe."
5. Equilibrium by @Rodrigo Del Canto
"Super cool Psy = )"
6. CORE (MP Editz) by @Multidimensional Prophet
"I like dirty mics!"
7. Limit Break by @Christian-Chrom
"Awesome, for me one tracks which truly shows what Audiotool makes possible in the right hands."
8. Layers (Lost myself) WIP by @Tottenhauser
"Deep mindfuck! I love this on afterhours : P"
9. VHS by @Arcade
"This track catapults you some years back in time."
10. Audiotool Day 2015 - QVIN by @QVIN
"Below the surface of the deep sea."
Artist Recommendation: @MYTRY$TPL
11. DDSS by @MYTRY$TPL
12. The Timeline pls by @Hangoo
"I am gradually getting a rich bass."
|2||I'd like to sing opera (2015)||1289|
|3||Démolit le Système à Grands Coups de Kicks||249|
|4||Aphelion ( Mikke and The Seahorse )||2257|
|6||CORE (MP Editz)||503|
|8||Layers (Lost myself) WIP||319|
|10||Audiotool Day 2015 - QVIN||229|
|12||The Timeline pls||381|