(last year - Audiotool Day 2012 - 10th December - RESULTS )
HOW IT WORKS:
- Create a track from scratch by hitting that "Remix" button on this blank track.
- Create any genre you want
- The track must be your OWN original work.
- The name must follow the pattern "Audiotool Day 2013 - *artist's name*"
ADVICE I CAN GIVE FOR GOOD MARKS:
- Be original: Common melodies and uninspiring drops can be boring. Be creative and try to bring something new to audiotool.
- Use the synths and inbuilt effects: This should be obvious but a few entries forgot this last year.
- Use samples: Audiotool has an inbuilt sampler, so why not use it. This does not mean that the entire track can be compsed of samples, but a subtle use of samples is a good thing and many producers (including myself) always have a few samples. Whether they be drum loops or synth loops or fx. But even though i say this, remember to be original.
Any questions? Comment on my wall and I'll answer them.
Cheers and time to get music making.