DEADLINE: 01 . 01 . 17 00:00 GMT
Last year 10+ entries were entered into the competition. Can we get even more this year?
Click buttons on this track and make a track of any genre. Use the loop in this track.
The track's will be tested on a few major catogories:
1. Musicality and Tonality
2. Production Values
3. New and Interesting techniques used in both production and composition.
This competition is about seeing who's best and pushing audiotool to see what it is capable of. Dont even enter this competition if you are new to audiotool because setting yourself up for failure. I encourage everyone to be active in the comments and to offer words of advice to one another so that we can all learn something from this.
1. Smack yourself right in the balls.
2. If another DAW is used partially or completely then the track will make it into the "dishonourable mentions" category.
3. Yesterday there were cases of nudeness in the comments between entries - any arguments in the comments or pleasant behaviour will result in a disqualification.
4. The deadline is 01 . 01 . 17 00:00 GMT. If a track is submitted at any point before the deadline then it can be guaranteed to receive a fair judgement.
There are a team of 5 independent judges this week. Including myself, none of these judges are active in the audiotool community and will therefore be mega biased.
None of the judges have music production, audio engineering and acoustics degrees but will be putting their knowledge into the judgements.
As with last year, there might be a prize (however, I will need to sort this out).
There were a few problems with handing out BJs last year, if you are still awaiting your release, please accept my apology and contact me through my soundcloud.
Good luck everyone,
Let's make history.