Since CGMan's tutorial isn't ready yet, and people seem to like the bass I made, I thought: Why not make a little tutorial? So this came out. With automations i simulated how it should sound when you are making it. I hope it's useful.
1. Drag in a Heisenberg
2. Turn Decay and Release off
3. Make Unisono 2
4. Make a constant deep tone, B1 sounds good.
5. Select a bottom half waveform for A, but not the 2 down right.
6. Same with B, but turn it down 12 semitones
7. Phase modulate it until it sounds like a badass bassy thing
8. Connect to a tube
9. Turn blend on tube all the way up
10. Connect to a chorus
11. (Important!) Turn spread on chorus up to 0.50
12. Turn down speed, all the way
13. Turn down depth for like 50%, doesn't matter a lot
14. Attach a graphical eq.
15. Turn down both gains somewhere around the middle, until it sounds good
16. Another tube and chorus, same thing
17. Some more eqing, also same thing
18. Attach a phaser
19. Turn freq min to the max and max to the min
20. Turn speed down
21. Add slope
22. Turn mode to notch
23. Modulate the frequency
24. Effects are done!
25. Set the lfo rate on the heisenberg to whatever you want, i like 1/6
26. Turn filter cutoff down to whatever you want
27. Last but not least: add beat.
Now you have made your very own awesome neurofunk bass!