Start Date: 12 DEC 18
Deadline: 13 JAN 19
Hey Audiotool, is that time of year where we do this thing called Audiotool Day. The usual individual @jacob Tyler seems to be taking a break so we decided to keep the torch going.
This year the guest judges are:
To enter this competition simply create a track and publish it. Any genre, any length. We will create an album containing most, if not all entries. The easiest way to keep track of them all is to remix this track.
To enter this year, you simply need to comment a link to your track.
There are not many rules but to avoid confusion we'll explain them here:
1. The track must of been published between 12|12|18 - 13|01|19.
2. You can enter as many tracks as you like, however, only your best track will be placed in the top 10.
3. Do not spam our wall/comment feed with multiple instances of your track. If you’ve already posted it in the comments, then we will of see it. We will try our hardest not to leave anyone out.
Tracks will be judged on numerous factors:
1. Songwriting and structure.
2. Production values such as mixing and mastering.
3. Smart synth design.
4. Texture and tonality.
5. Clever and original use of samples (one-shots and loops).
The tracks will be divided into:
- Top 10 Overall Tracks
- Top 3 Cinematic Tracks
- Top 3 Unconventional Tracks
- Honourable Mentions
Don’t over-complicate your tracks because you think it will get you marks. Just because a synth patch or melody line is super complex, it doesn’t automatically make it good.
First Place over all: A USB Midi Keyboard (Works with most DAW's including Audiotool)
Second Place Overall : To be decided.
Third place Overall : 10$ on Paypal or Gift card of choice.
Good luck guys,
- ＴＨＥ ＤＵＤＥ ＴＲＥＥ