After listening to the dnb mix audiotool popped out, I had to remix a Teqtoniq track.
It's not perfect, but yeah, this is what came to mind. I wanted to make the intro a little funkier but it just wasn't working and still keeping the original vibe, so ended up with what it is now.
I don't think I did much to the original bass sound design wise, added a sub, one new bass, some atmos sounds, changed up how the white noise worked and when it played, possibly made a small adjustment to the "rush" synth too.
And of course It's half-time so the drums needed a little reworking. Especially after a tempo drop.
What I noticed, was for some reason the side-chain compression wasn't hooked up to the right stuff, so wasn't actually happening. So I fixed that too.