Cover of track Ascend, Shaka by Jetdarc
  • 4 weeks ago
  • 1207
  • 73
  • 23

Jetdarc, Ascend, Shaka

00:0001:36

This is a song about a very, very important woman. A woman who has been fighting for all of her life. A woman who has overcome her flaws and earned forgiveness. A woman who has helped to make me what I am today. Shaka, you have struggled, learned, and overcame. You have lived, laughed, and loved, but don't forget that even after you ascend to a new plane, that you will always be loved by us. Rest in peace, my beloved grandmother. I love you so, so much.

Create an account or Login to write a comment.

≎ϒɩ₸⁰≎ (Long Hiatus)

2 weeks ago

Even more people passing, my condolences jet. We are here for you, stay strong. May she rest in peace, watching us from up there. But these people never actually leave, theyre within our hearts, where they will live on.

tornsage

3 weeks ago

YOU'RE AN AMAZING ARTIST

Mircode

3 weeks ago

Sorry for your lost man

almate

3 weeks ago

I am so sorry for your loss. I have gone through the same thing so I know and understand your pain. The AT community is here to help you grieve.

aerox

3 weeks ago

merry christmas or hanuka

Wyv37

3 weeks ago

I am very sorry for your loss, Jet. Even though she is in a peaceful place now, she will still continue to live within our hearts. She is very proud of the progress you have made in your life and we are all here to support you.

dreamweaver

3 weeks ago

my condolences jet

loss is never easy to get through, and grief never truly ends

but i know you can stay strong and i can assure you that there's a lot of people, including myself, who have your back and will support you

may shaka rest in peace

Blooome

3 weeks ago

Jetdarc, please remember, all of us are here for you. We all know how tough of a time you are going through. She may be gone from the physical world, but just know she will always be watching over you. She is in a place where no more pain and suffering can harm her. I am extremely sorry and saddened by your loss. We all love you! <3 <3 <3

Stay strong, my friend.

-Blooome

bixbite

3 weeks ago

Let her rest peacefully and quietly. May she live on in all of our hearts.

nico

4 weeks ago

this is a beautiful tribute <3 we’re all here for you jet! you are not alone.

‏‏‎hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

4 weeks ago

i'm sorry for your loss, stay strong jetdark <3

ØutOfbounds

4 weeks ago

F‎

Kibbey

4 weeks ago

I’ve been there man. I remember when I did the same thing for my mom. You’ll be strong. You got this. Talk to me if you need to. <3

Nyenoidz

4 weeks ago

I often like to think that when something is made for someone who has passed away, they can still experience that gift. I believe she hears you, she hears this music, and I know for sure she loves you too...

All is well, stay strong, she holds you dear in her heart as you do... ; what a wholesome composition.

ag.

4 weeks ago

So sorry for your loss man may she rest in peace

Please stay strong and remember that a lot of us are here for you <3