for the great logo!
Disclosure: Approximately 70% of all my tracks could not be made today on this website. Don't expect any knew tracks from this account besides the occasional shitpost or sound experiment.
Welcome to Audiotool's #1 spot for extreme rave music! Now officially in association with
(murdered) Check us out! Consider following or even submitting your tracks for promotion!
A list of fellow audiotool users whose work I appreciate, have had several personal in counters with as colleagues, and, at least relative to my relationships with other audiotool users, might even regard as family:
- Industrial satanic triphop with a dash of sugar.
Probably given this guy more plays then anyone else on AT combined.
- Catchy and uniquely Hardcore melodies.
- Literally the only person who watches my YouTube channel.
- Phat basses and crisp... break... ses...
Also, this account^ is probably dead, but he's told me that he's gonna try and start over on his new account here:
@Plan Your Own Party Kit
@Sea Of Tranquility
- My first follower. No longer here, but we talked a lot and did some stuff.
- THE CUCK HAS RETURNED! Noise and [fill in the blank]wave.
@Nikki's Remixes and Edits
My girlfriend (dead)