BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER VOCAL REMIX
This was a song i made "Home" that i just never made the cut for me.
Last time i did guitar, this time i chose some piano.
I left the vocals pretty much untouched (with the exception of some light pitch correction and deser) so you have a lot of room for creative exploring.
1. the remixed song has gotta be at least "noticeable" to the original. You don’t have to use all of the samples lol
2. don't just remix the track (or someone else's remix) and call it your own. thats just some pee pee poo poo stuff right there
3. hAvE fUnNNnnN UwU
SPECS ABOUT SAMPLES~
- Piano progression: C,D,E,C,D,E,G
- BPM: 100
- KEY: uhHuuH *music theory brain power* Eminor...?
- Samples: Piano, Ambient vox, Poet's Vox
- I HAD ADLIBS AND BACKING MELODIES- but i want to hear what beats yall make so i took em out
[DEADLINE - i was originally going to go live on insta to review all submissions and pick a winner BUT there are SOOOO MANY to go through XD i think i'll just make a spread sheet and come up with a verdict April 4th]
defintly past the deadline but i dont care if he never sees this