Be creative, be funny, i don't care. Just be awesome.
1. Fit the style: Don't change the tempo. You may change little things such as mixing and levels, but try not to change melodies.
DO KEEP THE DROP IN THE SAME KEY.
(D Minor/D Blues Scale?)
2. Be original: Do something fruity!
3. Focus Only On The Drop: You don't have to make a full song. But don't forget to drop it lowwww.
4. Use much sweqq, plz: Vocal/Drum Samples, Crazy Sounds, Sweet Basses!
5. Don't try to please anybody: If you have a crazy idea, go ahead with it.
You may not want to mess with the drums becuase they're pretty complex with the velocity cut samples and stuff. I put some drums in the drop to get ideas flowing, but you can do whatever you want after the 33 measure mark.
I'll probably buy the winner a pizza or something. I don't know how, but a prize will happen.
Don't consider it a remix contest. This is a DROP CONSTRUCTION CONTEST.