Stay logged in
by signing in your accept our Terms & Conditions
I got smples boi lets hope they dont get removed once they clear up the whole samples issue. Anyway sorry that I haven't been too active lately, mainly because I've been working on this! Much love ♥ - ♠Ivy♥
Create an account or Login to write a comment.
SHIIIIT DAT BIG FILE
make those saws/chords thicker and more in my face. mixing is a disaster, but i really like your ideas. add some arps too in the drop and that growl is just too random. layer the saws too. that can help. you need to work on balancing the different HQs i'm currently hearing a lot of airy white noise in the drops. the pluck at
is really nice. has a "virtual riot" type feel. anyways, nice work! I really enjoyed this. Keep it up!
has zerod seen this?
zerod blocks spammers lol
i s p a m m e d i t o n h i s w a l l o k a y
(link is only visible to registered users)
The builds were a bit weak so I boosted them a bit
how many heisens did u use to layer to get those thick rich chords
One sub bass, one distorted bass, and three saws each one doing a different job (1 Detuned saw, 1 White noise saw , and one supersaw)
Jheezus. The growls and saws are sick asf bro
Changed the chords a bit and changed the growl again
not a big fan of the chord progression. The growls are too loud, but i like it.
I changed the growls a bit
Ooo I like it. I do agree with Aeos though, the growls are a little bit much when it comes to the overall volume of the track. Besides that, I really like how this all sounds. (and dem saws doe)
Okay fixed I think
I think i fixed the growl, I changed the type of growl it was from a noise growl to a sine growl (the three tubes the reverb the crusher the three graphic EQs and the two exciters make up the growl)
- oooooo this is fucking awsome
- melodic dubstep? i like how this track began ayyyy
- those notes are really cool and sound old school
- those growls need more work but good job because i dont know how to make growls
- ayyyy i like those plucks and those future bass elements are amazing nice
- wow that transition tho really fucking cool sum high octaves arps really delicious
- I can sense that you put a lot of effort into this
- very inspirational , nice sound design
- I can sense that this track is melodic dubstep and a mix of future bass ayyy
- I love those extra synths that i can hear from the back nice reverb work on this too
- the one i love the most are the plucks and arps really cool
- the ending is cute very cute.
- nice slope work on the end good job
Added some more bass to the saws