1. Inavon - No Future: "Contrast is good. not best mix etc but one of the best in terms of structure, composition, atmosphere and creativity" - @opaqity . "The mix of garage and Inavon’s distinct style of trance is unlike anything i’ve heard before" - @Kepz . "New musical ideas coming in all the time, mostly good mixing choice but certainly the best composed track in the competition" - Jacob. Please message my wall Inavon about getting your beatport voucher !!
2. Leadenshrew - Audiotool Day 2017: "Insane production." - @opaqity . "Bass music at its best." - @Kepz . "Really impressive sound design, over compressed and over saturated in places but doesn't ruin the whole track" - Jacob.
3. Ollie - Hope: "Nice" - @opaqity . "Complex track with a few interesting elements and oldschool sounds which are rare for the genre." - @Kepz . "Really interesting structure and instrumentation. Nice mixed and not over compressed. Not overly repetitive with new interesting themes occurring regularly" - Jacob.
4. Werbs - Audiotool Day 2017
5. Cal Lycus - Bubble
6. acloudysky - Spaces
7. Bleu - Why
8. Kryptic - World for Us
9. Caleb - SEVENTY5
10. Audiotool Day 2017 - Heisten
11. Tocka - Saroah
12. Kib - Forever
13. Meur - Wasted
14. Recompense - Reach
15. E-trim - Audiotool Day 2017
Thankyou to everyone that entered the competition. It has been really fun to listen to and judge this years entries as it shows how far the software has come, as well as how far you have all come.
|1||No Future (Audiotool Day 2017)||Inavon||2497|
|2||Audiotool Day 2017 - leadenshrew||leaden-boo||1902|
|3||hope (ATD '17)||ollie||11067|
|4||Audiotool Day 2017 (Werbs)||werbs||2257|
|6||Spaces [Audiotool Day '17]||acloudyskye||11380|
|7||Why (Audiotool Day 2017)||Blöö!||1480|
|8||World for Us (ATD 2017)||Kryptic||2818|
|9||SEVENTY5 (Audiotool Day entry 2017)||Caleb Nathan||1029|
|10||Audiotool Day 2017||heissen||1954|
|11||Saroah (Audiotool Day 2017 Entry)||Tocka||6792|
|14||Reach (ATD 17)||Recompense||296|
|15||Audiotoolday 2017 (E-trim entry)||E-trim||532|