Ayy look 200! Thanks! Tbh, I really liked the comp I did last time, so it's only going to be slightly different from that.
1. Must use at least 1 of the melodies in some way - The bass and the chords may be modified or left out if you wish, but ups to you if you decide to use them. lol
2. No collabs - This is going to be everyone for themselves.
3. 1 minute or longer - You won't be disqualified but it reflects a lack of effort if you can't even get 1 minute in.
4. You can change the key and tempo
5. Any genre welcome
6. You don't only have to use AT - This is because I often use stuff outside of AT for AT production myself, so I'm not going to tell you that you can't.
7. You may modify the whatever melody you use to your liking - just make sure it's semi-recognizable to the original
The key points I'll be judging on are simple:
-Mixing & mastering, and good mechanics
-Good, clean, and clever sound design
-Clear and obvious effort (This includes how much of your track was made using AT - The more, the better)
1st: $10 upfront or passive payments through patreon. Collabs. Likes & follow.
2nd: $1 upfront. Collabs. Likes & follow.
3rd: E. Likes & Follow.
I'll post honorable mentions as well, and I'll drop some likes for those who place there.
Trap, hybrid, dubstep, drumstep, lo-fi, riddim, tearout, reggae, dnb, future bass, deathstep, house, techno, dub techno, downtempo, chiptune, harcore... I could just keep going on but my point is I have no bias, I like everything... Seriously. There's no genre of music that you can throw at me that I won't like.
Deadline: September 25
I will extend the deadline if there's a mass request for it.
Now with all that said, go crazy and have some fun!