From the day that I started Zerod, I never expected much from it. I hadn't taken music seriously until I realized people liked what I made, that I had some potential to become a decent artist. I never expected that I'd reach 1,500 followers from doing what I love. I cannot explain how much it means to me, and I'll never be able to thank you all enough for staying with me this far. Each and everyone one of you that read this or listen to what I make or even comment mean so fucking much to me.
Message aside, it's about that time again that I do another remix comp (or remis if you like to fuck with me). This time, it's another film score type of project. I want to see what people on Audiotool can do in the cinematic world; I know this site has the potential to go that route. Let's see how we do this time!
Competition: You will be given these themes to compose from.
You may choose to do multiple or just one. That choice is yours to make.
- You cannot make up something from what I have in this track already.
- The track has to be over a minute long for it to qualify
- When publishing, give the track a name that fits what you've made. Give a description of what's happening and what the track represents. - You do not need to change the cover unless you really hate seeing Zoored
- You can do multiple entries, but only one will count
- When completed, leave your entry in the comment section of this track. I will not look at what you made if it is not in here.
I will not leave prizes here. Yes, this is a competition, but it's a friendly one that's meant to show what people can do when given a theme. Nobody wins ZerCoins today.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. There is no shame in asking a question if you don't know what to do. I'll do my best to answer as soon as I can.
Deadline for the competition: May 31
Have fun y'all!